Wednesday, December 21, 2005

the most wonderful time of the year. . . . .

So, is it the most wonderful time or the busiest, craziest time? I think it's a little combination of both. I still have a lot of things to do so I'll leave you with this little quiz for today. Try to guess the Christmas songs.

1. Quadruped with crimson proboscis
2. 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise
3. Miniscule hamlet in the far east
4. Adorn the vestibule
5. Exuberance directed to the planet
6. Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing
7. Monarchial trio
8. Yonder in the haystack
9. Assemble, everyone who believes
10. Hallowed post meridian
11. Fantasies of a colorless December 25th
12. Tin tintinnabulums
13. A dozen 24-hour Yule periods
14. Befell during the transparent bewitching hour
15. Homo sapien of crystallized vapor
16. I merely desire a pair of incisors
17. I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red
18. Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy
19. Aloft on the acme of the abode

Answers posted soon, I promise. Happy winter solstice, all!

feeling: hey, whatever happened to unkymoods?
watching: Higglytown Heroes
what I should be doing instead of blogging: secret wrapping

No comments: