Wednesday, January 04, 2006

new look, new links

Don't you just LOVE this new template. I'd loved it soooo much! I just wish that it had actually gotten cold enough here to be able to wear something like in that illo. Well, winter is not over, so I still have hope.
The other thing I also wanted to do is update my blog links. I've had a document for the longest time where I keep a list of links I like. I finally added some to this page. The way I find other links is pretty much through the blogs I read. It just takes forever to go through someone's list of links, read through those blogs, remember which ones I liked, etc. etc. It's always so pleasant to find a good blog, though.
Oh, that reminds me, the The Bloggies 2006 page is up, so if you have nominations you want to make, go there.
So, back to what I was saying, go check out some of the new links I have. I have to admit that one of the funniest pages I've come across is Ask The Pope. It's so silly.
Do you have any blogs that you'd like to recommend? It's always fun to find new reads.

Speaking of recommendations, go see this video. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it and have been uh, quoting Whitney since.

feeling: comfortable
watching: Little Einsteins <-- Alec can't get enough of this show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: putting away Christmas decorations

No comments: