Monday, August 28, 2006

where did the weekend go?

Weekends have just been flying by around here. I can't believe the weekend is over. Saturday, Rodrigo got swallowed by a shark. He was miraculously spit back out and we were able to tour the rest of the Tucson Children's Museum. The kids absolutely loved it! Rodrigo and I laugh at whatever place we are, so it was fun for us too. After we left, we had a very late lunch/early dinner at Claim Jumper. Mmmm......everything was delicious. The kids had "The World's Smallest Sundae" which looked really huge next to tiny Alec. Aww.
When we got home, we just hung out and watched movies. Yesterday, Alec was nowhere to be found. Luckily, Batman came in to take his place and informed us that Alec was gone. I was surprised that Batman looks so much like Alec, but well, of course, Batman won't answer if we call him Alec. :) Rodrigo left to cut his hair and when he took a couple of hours, I knew he was out buying something. Seriously, this guy loves to shop more than anyone I know. Sure enough, he came home with a really nice grill, we put it together and grilled some steaks for dinner. Then I watched the Emmy's and that was it. What can I say, we're boring now. How was your weekend?

feeling: I can't wait for my hair to grow out
listening to: Snow Patrol (Chasing Cars)

Oh, by the way. . . there are some of you that I don't have as flickr contacts. Most of my pictures on flickr are private, so let me know if you have an account so I can add you.

2 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Glad it was a good weekend!

Yvett said...

Thanks, Ani.

Really, Jess? Sucks. I can't see yours or Ani's contact picture. I switched to the new beta blogger, maybe that has something to do with it.