Tuesday, June 26, 2007

rubbish bin yvett

My kids were born with a sort of defect that prevents them from placing trash in a trashcan. Instead, they hand it to me. Come to think of it, I think Rodrigo has that same condition. I don't know what is wrong with them, but they all just hand me their trash. I mean we could be out somewhere where there is no trashcan in sight or they could be closer to one than I am and they'll still just give it to me instead. I'm trying to remember if I did the same thing with my mom. I really don't think I did. Of course I realize it's my fault. I take it. If I would just tell them to not give it to me and tell them where they could place it, they'd do it.
Brianna doesn't do it anymore. Let me tell you how . . . . The last time that we went to the movies, she was sitting with some popcorn and a drink. I didn't want any myself, but once I was sitting next to her, the popcorn smelled good. I told her so. She then handed me what I thought was a single popcorn and I put it in my mouth. It was her straw's wrapper. I then did the whole sticking out my tongue, closing my eyes and a sort of "bleh, bleh". She looked like she felt bad and I secretly felt good that she felt guilty. Heh, heh (insert cackling here). I just noticed that she hasn't handed me her trash since. If I would've known that all I had to do was place the trash they hand me in my mouth, I would've done it a long time ago.

feeling: super happy
listening to: Muse (Supermassive Black Hole)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is too funny yvett ;) that's sweet she has a conscious.. i think it would provoke jessica to do it more often in hopes it happened again :p

btw, my myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/fashioncompassion

:)

Anonymous said...

LOL. I had to laugh picturing you with the wrapper in your mouth. Sorry. It's good Brianna learned from it though.

Ani

Jesser said...

LOL. Kids are great.