A few days ago, Rodrigo was walking around singing an old Aerosmith song . . .
- Rodrigo: There goes my old girlfriend. There's another diamond ring. And all those knick knack promises I guess they don't . . .
- me (interrupting him) What? Knick knack promises?
- Rodrigo: yeah, knick knack promises (continues singing) I guess they don't mean a thing
- me: No! It's "late night" promises
- Rodrigo: Oh, I thought it was knick knack. (laughs) I guess late night makes sense.
I was relieved that I wasn't the only one that heard silly things. I wrote about my hearing the wrong lyrics before. So anyway, I heard about these new shows that were about knowing song lyrics. Right away I think I should be on because I rock. (in my own mind) We watched one of them. The one with the dancing girls dressed like bees. I guess this one is The Singing Bee. I was pleased to see that I would've won. Well, I at least knew all those lyrics. So I've been walking around proud thinking that I am no longer singing the wrong lyrics to anymore songs. Then I find out about the Killers. Ugh! You know that song "Somebody Told Me"? Well, this is what I've heard all along . . . .
- Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in Fairview. When I realized you, it's not confidential . . .
What it really says
- Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year. It's not confidential . . . .
-sigh- I really need to go to an ear doctor.
feeling: I can't believe how HOT it is
listening to: Amy Winehouse (Rehab)