I haven't been in the writing mood because I don't really have anything to write about. Everything that has been happening in the last few days (save Saturday) has been really, really mundane.
- I've done my weekly share at volunteering at the kids' school.
- My car has some kind of hose that's leaking and we need to get that fixed.
- The weather here has been c-r-a-z-y! Last week we were at about 80 degrees, then it got all windy, then it snowed on Friday. Yes, snowed. That fake sort of desert snow, but still. Then it got all warm again.
- My parents came to visit this weekend. It gave Rodrigo and me a chance to go eat at my now favorite place in the world. Read my review here.
- I'm completely dying over the Target Easter theme! I love, love, love chicks and ducklings. (I call them pollitos). I have convinced myself that I need as much of these Chiyo Chiyo things as possible. I was wrong to think they couldn't top their Valentine's cupcake theme.
- The kids have a four day weekend for Rodeo. Read it again . . . for Rodeo. That's right, it's sort of a big deal here. Odd, huh?
- If you were in town this weekend, there'd be this, this and this we could do. Plus, you'd be out of the cold.
- Oh, and I finally started reading something other than a Harry Potter book. Eh.
- I almost forgot about the Oscars! I haven't seen anything this year. Sucks. By this time we usually have our prediction sheets filled out. I'm sure we'll still do it, but it'll really be just guesses.
Have a good day, all!
feeling: kind of bored or sleepy or something ???
listening to: the kids and the dog