Monday, February 25, 2008

the non-existent registry

So people have been asking us where we're registered for the wedding. Uh, it wasn't really a wedding and we're not registered anywhere. Yup, I missed it. Ever since Rodrigo and I started living together, whenever we'd be out shopping and liked a lot of things in one place, we'd say that we should get married just for the registry. Yeah, we were kidding but I'm convinced that a lot of people get married only to have a wedding and/or only to have a registry. Since I had neither, I'm entitled to a do-over. Yes, again, I'm kidding.
I never expected goodies but we've gotten cards, wine and gift cards. How sweet! So thanks, all and thanks especially to Diana and Darcy!
Diana, your Mr. & Mrs. #78 envelope made me laugh a lot! Thanks!

feeling: I love my friends
listening to: the same two songs that Brianna listens to all the time and stick in my head whenever she is not listening to them . . . . I Don't Think About It by Emily Osment and See You Again by Miley Cyrus.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Since we got married in Vegas (13 years ago today, in fact), we didn't do the registry thing either. So much of our kitchen stuff is old, hand-me-down and mismatched, so from time to time I sort of wish I'd done the registry thing. But then I remember I'd have to have done the showers and wedding, etc. and yeah, no thank you.