Tuesday, March 04, 2008

finally, a link!

My bloggy friends always have the coolest links on their sites (a-hem, Jess). I don't. My posts are always more like . . . blah, blah, blah, me, me, me, blah, blah, the kids, blah, blah, Rodrigo, blah, blah, me, me, me. Don't fret. I have a link for you! Behold, my latest time waster . . . . picnik. I wasted HOURS on this thing yesterday while my family went neglected. You can import all your flickr pictures and make all sorts of cool stuff. By far, my favorite effect so far is the focal black & white.



I have a ton of Brianna's baby and toddler pictures that I'm planning to use this on. I was messing around with pictures of me yesterday. Here are two of my pictures in Orton-ish, night vision, cinemascope, and cinemascope with a polaroid frame. Some of you will remember the first picture from my unfortunate eyebrow wax incident a while back.



So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

feeling: I have things I should be doing
listening to: nothing

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'll have to check that out. I use Picasa, but this seems to have more features and much easier than Photoshop. I'm a Photoshop 'tard for sure. Thanks for the link!

Yvett said...

Jodi,

I should have mentioned that this is easy enough for someone like me to use. I can't photoshop to save my life!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty neat. Thanks. And I like your posts just the way they are.

Ani
foodiechickie.com

Jesser said...

Ooh... that is way fun. I lurve to play with photos. That butterfly photo of yours is awesome.