I got this from Jess and I'm playing along.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
- I don't like Sex & The City. I wouldn't want to be like them. I find them shallow and I really hate the outfits I've seen SJP wear on the show. I tried watching an episode once because everyone made such a big deal but she was wearing a tutu or something ridiculous like that. I found it hilarious when Stewie said it was a show about three hookers and their mom.
- I wear make-up and jewelry everyday. I don't care if I'm going anywhere or not, I'll at least be wearing earrings that match my outfit. I could never be like one of those people that forever look like they just rolled out of bed.
- My son's name is Alec Julian. Neither Alec nor Julian were my first choices for his name. Compromise, compromise.
- Pretty much all my life I've been told I'm funny. I don't think it really comes across in this blog. It's to the point where I've been told by friends, "Yvett! You're here! Make us laugh". Like I was some sort of jester or something. Or I'm funny on command. I don't know if I really am funny or not but it was an absolute dream of mine to be a member of the SNL cast. My family's favorite "character" of mine right now is "the lady who gets surprised by being on Oprah's Favorite Things show". They have me doing that over and over again. It's pretty good, too.
- I'm pretty narcissistic. Everything comes back to me somehow.
Anyway, I hate the whole tagging thing. I like being tagged but hate tagging because I feel like I'm pressuring people. So play, or don't. Non-bloggy buddies can email me if you'd like.
feeling: stir crazy
listening to: kids fighting. again.