I was telling Rodrigo the same things I wrote about in yesterday's post . . . .
- me: . . . and she bought just the one banana
- him: (says nothing for a while) and?
- me: that's it. that's crazy
- him: maybe she had a craving for a banana
- me:: then why not buy the whole bunch?
- him: maybe she was going somewhere, I don't know. I mean, it's allowed to buy just one, right?
- me: I don't know. She was at the self check-out. Oh, so if I'm craving bread I could buy just one slice or just one potato?
- him: bananas aren't packaged. Well, the organic ones are. Was it organic?
- me: I don't know. But if it was then she was handling the bananas. She was touching them and I don't wash bananas
- him: so you always buy the first bunch you grab?
- me: huh?
- him: you said she touched a bunch, but so do you, right?
- me: yeah but I'm not crazy. She is. Who knows what other crazy things she touches
- him: (laughing)
- me: are you making fun of me?
- him: (still laughing) no
- me: why are you defending the banana girl?
- him: I'm not. I just don't think it's that odd to buy a single banana
- me: why? have you done it?
- him: no. Ok . . HOW DARE SHE?!?! How's that?
- me: look, she bought ONE banana; that makes her a WEIRDO
- him: yeah, she's the weirdo.
- me: just watch. I'm going to go and buy just one grape
- him: (laughing) go ahead (keeps laughing)
I hate him.
feeling: am I the weird one? You guys are with me, right? Except for you, Michelle.
listening to: The Jesus and Mary Chain (Far Gone and Out)