Every now and then, I get a pain in my right wrist. It'll hurt for about a week and then just goes away. This has been happening for years but I haven't had it checked out for fear of the dreaded carpal tunnel. I've heard that some doctors are quick to label you as such. Anyway, it started hurting again I think on Saturday. Yesterday was worse and today it is still there. Not as bad as yesterday, but still there. This gets me in a really foul mood. I'm not walking around angry but I get really frustrated since I am not able to do things that I normally do without being in pain. It hurts to type, I am not able to open jars, iron, style my hair, put on make-up, just anything really. SUCK! I am really ornery this time because it is right before the start of the whole November writing thing. Ugh. Anyway, since I'm in an unpleasant mood, I thought I'd share with you a list of things I dislike ("hate" is closer to the truth).
- The Killers <-- trite, trite lyrics and an unoriginal sound
- Nickelback <-- same as above but with lyrics that a 5 year old could write
- Evanescense <-- wah, wah, wah. nothing but whining
- The Pussycat Dolls <-- way to objectify women. plus they're trannies and have bad grammar
- Rush Limbaugh <-- every now and then he opens his big mouth and says something to remind me to hate him even more
- Catherine Zeta Jones <-- she lives in her own little world where she is queen of the world and married to her grandfather
- Jennifer Lopez <-- I never understood what the big deal was. I had blogged about her before here.
- Jessica Simpson <-- I had also blogged a bit about here here
- Bruce Willis <-- I don't know why he bothers me so much. I've disliked him since I was a little girl and he was on Moonlighting.
- avocadoes. <-- I HATE them!
- the sound of clinking silverware against each other or against teeth
- bad customer service
- painful wrists.
I'm sure there are a whole lot more things that I can't stand. I just can't think of them all at once. Help me stop feeling like a grinch and tell me some of the things that you don't like.
feeling: you already know
listening to: Incubus Podcast